PDA is thrilled to present an exclusive opportunity for you to enhance your professional skills and expertise, immerse yourself in the latest technologies and practices, and broaden your perspectives at the inaugural PDA Week, taking place in Long Beach, CA.
At the core of PDA Week is the reimagined 2024 PDA Annual Meeting. It has been revamped and rejuvenated with our members in mind, offering engaging activities that are truly one-of-a-kind.
Kickstart with the PDA 211.3 Quality and Compliance Management for Virtual Companies training course which will help provide a more thorough understanding of GCP, GLP, and GMP requirements to make better outsourcing decisions. Relax later in the evening at the refreshed PDA Awards Dinner* where everyone is welcome to register as a guest and celebrate our honored volunteers.
The week unfolds with facilitated roundtable* discussions that explore hot topics like professional development and global regulatory convergence, a visit to Dendreon’s* innovative science and cellular therapy manufacturing facility , and a captivating opening plenary session showcasing transformative approaches to the development of ultra-rare genetic diseases and super-orphaned drugs, setting the tone for the much-anticipated 2024 PDA Annual Meeting.
Throughout the week, don’t miss the new dynamic session format PDA is calling “Lightning Presentations” on topics like cessation of in vivo lot release testing and pre-filled syringe considerations for VHP, new guided poster tours, and the bustling Exhibit Hall filled with opportunities to learn and connect with experts and sponsors!
PDA Week concludes on a high note with a tour of Takeda’s* award-winning facility, the newly introduced PDA CDMO Workshop, the meticulously focused PDA 293 Essentials of Contamination Control Strategy Workshop*, and the comprehensive PDA 529 Technical Report No. 54: Foundations of Quality Risk Management* training course, ensuring a strong finish.
For the ambitious planners out there, stay tuned for the full PDA Week details of exciting sessions, Southern California adventures, and inspiring presentations that will fill up an entire week!
PROGRAM PLANNING COMMITTEE:
- Kenneth Paddock, Baxter Healthcare (co-chair)
- Sue Schniepp, Regulatory Compliance Associates, Inc. (co-chair)
- Lisa Bennett, SeerPharma
- Jennifer Cheung, WuXi Advanced Therapies
- Stephanie Lee, Amgen, Inc.
- Peter Makowenskyj, G-CON Manufacturing, Inc.
- Kate Malachowski, Novavax
- Amanda McFarland, ValSource Inc.
- Catriona Murphy, Eli Lilly and Company
- Ryan Murray, ValSource Inc.
- Malav Parikh, Takeda
- Divyang Patel, AtkinsRealis
- Michele Simone, Bracco
- Sebastian Tietz, Biopharma Excellence by Pharmalex
* Event/activity requires a separate ticket purchase. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Jette Christensen Early Career Professional Grant.