CODE OF CONDUCT FOR ALL PDA EVENTS
PDA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all event participants and PDA staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, PDA staff, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct for both virtual and in-person events.
By registering for a PDA conference, meeting, forum, workshop, webinar, training course, or any other PDA event, you agree to refrain from conduct that is disruptive or destructive. In addition, all participants attending a PDA event are subject to the laws applicable in the event location.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Use of recording devices during the event, unless given express written permission by PDA.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, PDA staff, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of abuse includes, but is not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by PDA throughout the meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any PDA staff.
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional materials, special offers, job openings, product announcements, solicitations of services, etc., unless given express written permission by PDA.
- Copying or making screenshots of Q&A or any chatroom activity offered as part of PDA’s virtual events.
Violation of These Principles and Expectations
PDA has zero tolerance for the behaviors listed above as well as any form of discrimination or harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, PDA asks that you notify [email protected], or a PDA staff member, so that we can take the appropriate action.
PDA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the event without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and PDA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future events and/or revoke membership.