PDA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and PDA staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, PDA staff, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct. This Policy applies to all virtual and in-person PDA meeting-related events.
By registering for a PDA conference, workshop, webinar or training course, you agree to refrain from conduct that is disruptive or destructive in the ways. In addition, all participants attending a PDA event are subject to the laws applicable in the state of the event.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, PDA staff, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, PDA staff, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by PDA throughout the meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any PDA event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages during virtual meetings should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. PDA reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
Violation of These Principles and Expectations
PDA has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, PDA asks that you notify [email protected] so that we can take the appropriate action.
PDA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the event without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and PDA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future events.