Activities and Networking Opportunities
Some activities require a ticket, so make sure to save your spot! Limited spaces are available.
Already registered for the meeting but want to maximize your experience by registering for one of the additional events offered at the Annual Meeting? Please get in touch with us at [email protected].
- Awards Dinner – Purchase your ticket to join the celebration of our world-class volunteers.*
- Documentary: Of Medicine and Miracles – Enjoy the documentary, meet a special guest from the documentary team, and participate in the post-screening discussion.
- Group Meditation – Discover tranquility in this serene early morning gathering.
- Group Power Walk – Stretch your legs and enjoy fresh air as we explore the local surroundings.
- Group Yoga – Greet Wednesday with a fresh, focused mindset!
- Guided Poster Walk in the Exhibit Hall – Hear 3-5 minute "speedy talks” from our poster presenters!
- Hot Topic Breakfast Roundtables – Start your morning by having hot topic discussions with the subject matter experts! The roundtables are guaranteed to sell out.*
- Long Beach Tours – Harbor Boat Tour, Whale Watching and Dolphin Tour, Night Trivia, Evening Dinner Cruise, and Paint and Sip Soirée!*
- Lightning Presentations – Don’t miss these fast-paced presentations which call for storytelling using images
- Mini Training Course: PDA TR13 Fundamentals of an Environmental Monitoring Program*
- Mini Training Course: PDA TR70 Fundamentals of Cleaning and Disinfection for Aseptic Manufacturing*
- Mini Training Course: Points to Consider for the Aseptic Processing of Sterile Pharmaceutical Products in Isolators*
- Networking lunches, tech talks, poster presentations, and a happy hour in the Exhibit Hall
- Opening Reception – The perfect way to end Day 1 of the conference! Guest tickets available for purchase.
- Site Visits – Visit the Dendreon and Takeda facilities*