We would like to invite you to submit a paper or poster abstract for presentation at the 2024 PDA Good Digitalization in Pharma Conference to take place on 04 – 05 June 2024 in Antwerp, Belgium!
Abstracts must be non-commercial in nature, describing new and innovative developments or work that significantly contributes to the body of knowledge relating to digitalization, robotics, and automation in the pharmaceutical industry and all related aspects as stated below.
Case studies and current challenges are of special interest.
The Scientific Program Planning Committee will review all proposals carefully and consider podium and poster contributions.
We look forward to receiving your topic proposal!
Dieter Bachmann, Johnson & Johnson
Marilyn Romieux, Merck
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM PLANNING COMMITTEE:
- Dieter Bachmann, Johnson & Johnson
- Marilyn Romieux, Merck
- Maria Bataha, Valgenesis
- Scott Deckebach, Lachman Consultant Services, Inc.
- Sesethu Dowiasch, Rockwell Automation
- Bernhard Gerl, Körber
- Florian W. Huber, TissUse
- David Hubmayr, Takeda
- Timothy Hsu, AFDO/RAPS Healthcare Products Collaborative
- Toni Manzano, Aizon
- Philipp Schmid, CSEM
- Josh Eaton, PDA
- Falk Klar, PDA Europe
- Sabine Hartmann, Manager Programs & Events, PDA Europe