You shall pay all costs and charges, including phone charges and telecommunications equipment costs, that you incur to access or use the Site, Services, and Materials. You must adhere to all limitations on dissemination, usage, and reproduction of any Materials that you download from the Site that are subject to such limitations. You agree to use the Services only to access, download, utilize, post, send, or receive Materials in an appropriate manner as related to the particular Materials or Services being accessed or used by you. As some examples of improper activities when accessing or using the Site, Services, or Materials, you agree that you shall not:
- Collect, harvest, mine, or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information, or any other information about others.
- Use or attempt to gain access to or use another's account, password, Service, Materials or computer systems or networks connected to any PDA server or to the Site without authorization from PDA, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
- Remove or falsely add to any uploaded Materials any copyright, trademark, or other legal or proprietary rights notices, author attributions, or other information, such as origin or source of the Material.
- Access or attempt to access any Material that you are not authorized to access or Materials through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Services.
- Make available any files containing Materials where you do not own or control, or have not received the necessary licenses to, all Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy and publicity, and all other rights in and to such Materials.
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that Client does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Use any Materials in any manner that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any party.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any PDA account holder or to any pda.org or affiliated e-mail address.
- Post or otherwise submit any software, programs, or files that are harmful to or disruptive of another's equipment, software, or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses, and worms.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others, and forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service.
- Download any Materials posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed, or displayed in such manner.
- Disrupt, interfere with, or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or other affiliated or linked sites, Materials, or Services.
- Breach any guidelines or other codes of conduct applicable to a particular Service or Materials.
- Access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any PDA server/host or the network(s) connected to any PDA server/host.
- Post or otherwise submit any topic, name, material, or information that is child pornography, harmful to minors, defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, racist, unlawful, anti-competitive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Prepare, compile, use, download, or otherwise copy any Site user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to any third party.
- Engage in any chain letters, contests, junk e-mail, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys, or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Violate the rights of PDA or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk, or threaten another.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
- Use any PDA domain name as a pseudonymous return e-mail address.
- Market any goods or services for any business purpose (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods or services), unless specifically allowed to do so by PDA.