Dear WCC PDA Participants,
Thank you all for your continued support at events and for your membership in the West Coast Chapter of the Parenteral Drug Association (WCC PDA). 2016 was a very productive year for us, made possible by your participation in meetings as attendees, presenters and sponsors. I would like to thank and acknowledge Melissa Morandi and each officer on the WCC PDA board for their personal time, shared expertise and support during this past year.
In December we completed elections for new officers and members-at-large for the 2017-2018 Board term. Please welcome the following new and returning officers:
President: Steve Dawson
President-elect: Fabio De Martino
Treasurer: Robert Newell
Secretary: Pamela Rood
Members-at-Large:Peter Rauenbuehler, Kris Nordhoff, Beth Keij, Melissa Morandi, Sumaiya Lee, Lizzie Leininger, Patty Kiang, Doug Bruce
We are excited for our plans for 2017 to continue to provide opportunities to share technical resources, provide new networking opportunities and increase interactions with regulatory agencies. Some of our plans for 2017
- Our February dinner meeting topic, presented by Lori Richter, is on Risk Management, and is a preview of a presentation she will give at the PDA Annual meeting later this year.
- We have a couple of facility tours planned this year...more information coming soon.
- Our Women in Biotech panel was so popular last year, we've decided to hold another event later this year with more, inspiring women leaders in the industry.
- We continue to develop our outreach to students and recent graduates, and hope to officially kick off a student chapter later this year.
- Our informal Meetup group has been highly successful in connecting peers throughout the year, and we'll continue to develop this in 2017.
All of this requires your support and participation, either through meeting attendance, volunteering, or just voicing your thoughts/opinion. We also welcome our members' involvement on committees.
We are looking forward to an exciting new year. Please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions and feedback.
WCC PDA President