PDA is seeking volunteer participants to assist in supporting the activities of the PDA Foundation. PDA formed the PDA Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, Training and Research (PDAF) in 1997 for the following purposes:
- To support the education, training and research activities of the Parenteral Drug Association, Inc.
- To generally support education, training and research in the pharmaceutical sciences.
- To increase awareness and educate the public on pharmaceutical sciences by disseminating information and presenting public discussion groups, forums, panels, lectures, and other programs.
- To do any and all other things which are consistent with its other goals and objectives.
We need volunteers to assist with:
- Fundraising activities
- Social media promotion
- Increase the awareness of the PDA Foundation and its mission.
Volunteers with previous fundraising experience would be a positive, but enthusiasm and social media skills are equally important.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with interest to volunteer for promoting the Foundation and its mission. Please send your CV and reasons for volunteering to [email protected]. We are planning to begin selecting volunteers by June 30, 2021. For additional information or questions please contact Richard M. Johnson, President, PDA Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, Training, and Research at [email protected], or 301-656-5900 x123