PDA Asia-Pacific is proud to bring to you our LEARNING WEEK Series. The second of the series, PDA Sterile Manufacturing Learning Week, is a content-rich program that will gather our industry's best talents to share the most current Sterile Manufacturing information.
The first three days will have an overarching theme that is broken down into specific topic sessions. The fourth and final day will be a training session on PDA 853.2 Environmental Monitoring, conducted by Marc Glogovsky.
You have the flexibility to choose between a short 2 to 2.5 hour session, or the spread of the entire four days. Most importantly these sessions are affordable and of great value.
Led by our global experts, PDA Sterile Manufacturing Learning Week will cover:
Read more about this event
- Advancing Cell & Gene Therapies
- Tools and Methods to Enable Regulatory Excellence
- Improving Data Integrity Through Culture Metrics
- Visual Inspection - Regulatory Overview
- Particle Investigations & Automated Inspection
- Artificial Intelligence