PDA Pacific NW chapter and Jubilant HollisterStier are pleased to invite you to join a lively virtual discussion on "Deviation Management Through Cause and Effect Analysis".
These discussions will be lead by Joseph Longworth of Jubilant HollisterStier. He will explain how Jubilant HollisterStier has used cause and effect analysis to complete investigations that are effective, done on time, and require minimal investment of time and capital to reach a sustainable solution. Their investigations have been identified as “Best in Class” by regulators for the USA, EU, Russia, Korea, Japan, and Brazil. Joseph will also demonstrate the software used (Causelink® from Sologic) and the core work processes used by the team to work effectively.
Abstract: Deviation Management Through Cause and Effect Analysis
Cause and Effect Analysis is a true one size fits all solution for deviation management. Benefits of this analysis include:
- Easy to understand visual representation of the investigation
- Weak causal links are obvious
- Existing evidence leveraged effectively
- Necessary actions to acquire new data are clear and the potential benefits are well understood
- Rigor and scope scale easily with the level of risk and impact
- Works as a knowledge management tool and catalyzes team engagement in the investigation process
We hope to connect with you on this virtual experience and take advantage of this valuable learning opportunity.