The ISPE Australasian Affiliate and PDA Australia Chapter are excited to present our annual joint Aseptic Processing Summit in Melbourne. As always, we hope to provide the ideal forum to discuss some of the challenges which face us in our industry and look at ways that these may be handled internationally.
The event this year will bring some key international experts representing our leading industry associations with a focus on Aseptic Process and Facility Design, and Contamination Control Practices.
We will take a look at emerging Global GMP regulations, current industry standards and some exciting new approaches to meeting our product quality requirements.
Who Should Attend
- Quality control staff, microbiologists, operations managers, cleanroom managers, regulatory managers, and validation practitioners, engineers, managers and staff involved in the manufacture of sterile/non-sterile medicinal products or medical devices.
- Technical professionals, management, vendors and operations personnel who support sterile manufacturing operations.
Why you Should Attend
- Understand the best practice for sterile manufacture and expectations, including emerging global regulatory views in the US and EU.
- An overview of essential factors underpinning successful sterile manufacturing facilities and operations
- An update on current developments in sterile manufacturing generally
- Case studies and current industry best practices in contamination control and cleaning and disinfection