The 2021 Interest Group Meeting will take place as a Webinar under the focus topic Successful Collaborations and Innovative Solutions in the PFS Industry!
Now more apparent than ever due to the ongoing pandemic, the pharma industry pushes to speed up and adapt processes and innovate as quickly as possible. Collaborations are becoming ever more attractive within the PFS industry. And, based on what we have experienced from previous years, innovative solutions are a significant factor in supporting complex drug product development and drug delivery. Combined with the technology expertise of suppliers, pharma and biotech companies alike, innovation drives collaborations and, consequently, market success and quality of life for patients worldwide.
The goal of this meeting is to examine hallmark case studies in the focus area of PFS that demonstrate:
- Successful partnerships for new products or the modification of existing products
- Innovative solutions such as methods, processes or technologies that are developed or emerge from a partnership
- Effective management of the regulatory aspects of combination products – requirements, updates, innovative solutions, virtual auditing
- Agility in manufacturing (small scale, different systems, etc.), retrofitting, fill & finish, user friendly solutions
- New approaches in the development of patient-oriented drug delivery, e.g. lessons learned from other industries and partners
- Novel ideas or concepts where collaboration has demonstrated support of the PFS industry
Take advantage of the open forum approach offered by this Interest Group meeting and benefit from presentations of leading experts. There will also be ample opportunity to interact and discuss personal experiences with colleagues in live Q&A sessions in the virtual format.
We look forward to welcoming you online!
Brigitte Reutter-Härle, Vetter