PDA proudly announces the Key Note Presentation: ‘The Political Landscape and the Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry’
By Martin Lush: Global Vice President NSF Health
When you read the newspapers, listen to the radio or watch the TV news, do you take a sharp intake of breath and ask yourself: Brexit – Trump – what next?
In this world of uncertainty the following facts are undeniable:
We will all be impacted. No one will be immune
- The frequency of these high impact events will increase. They are here to stay
- You can’t prepare for each and every one. You can have the plan of all plans and still fail
- Being ‘average’ is no longer good enough. Only the exceptional companies will prosper by doing the basics exceptionally well
PDAs core mission is to not just to put science first but to link the science with the real world. Martin’s key note session will do just that. It will set the scene for the rest of conference and beyond. He will cover:
The challenges that are here to stay
- What ‘basics’ our industry must do exceptionally well to prosper in a world of brutal disruption and uncertainty
- Everyone will go away with a set of rules and tools they can apply immediately
In preparation for this session Martin has asked for the views and opinions of over 1,000 industry experts from across the world. Don’t miss it!