Join us in Raleigh for the 2023 PDA Contamination Control Strategy Workshop – PDA’s most interactive workshop ever!
Key to this workshop is more than eight hours of hands-on small group activities and discussions facilitated by recognized industry experts. Learn not only the theory of developing a great contamination control strategy (CCS), but also how to translate that theory into actual practice. Gain the skills you need to create holistic contamination control strategies covering all aspects of the manufacturing operation, including facility design and utilities, environmental control, validation and monitoring, quality systems, people, and processes. This workshop is based on PDA’s newest Technical Report, PDA Technical Report No. 90: Contamination Control Strategy Development in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (TR 90), which will be provided free to each participant as a tool to prepare for the workshop. Jumpstart your CCS understanding and how to apply it to your manufacturing facilities and processes in this world-class interactive workshop – your hands-on solution to developing and implementing a successful CCS!
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
- Biswarup Dasgupta, MS, Site Quality Head, VMC, Vertex Pharmaceuticals and Workshop Co-Chair
- Cheryl E. Essex, MS, Head of Quality Operations R&D Genomic Medicines, Sanofi and Workshop Co-Chair
- Frederic B. Ayers, Research Scientist, Eli Lilly and Company
- Bianca Bohrer, Managing Director, PSM GmbH
- Richard Denk, Senior Consulting Aseptic Processing & Containment, SKAN AG
- Jason Gale, Microbial Control Manager, Pfizer Inc.
- Liliana Gamboa, MSc, Head of Biologics Microbiological Control, Sanofi
- Marc Glogovsky, MS, Business Unit Manager/Senior Consultant – Microbiology, Valsource, Inc.
- Thorsten Haefner, MBA, Vice President of Business Development, PSM GmbH
- Madison Hoal, Global Technical Consultant, Ecolab Life Sciences
- Chris Knutsen, PhD, Technical Fellow, Microbiology, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Patrick Mains, Senior Consultant, ValSource, Inc.
- Amanda M. McFarland, MS, Senior Consultant, ValSource, Inc.
- Donald C. Singer, MA, ASQ Fellow, CPGP, Senior Microbiology Technical Consultant, North America, Ecolab Life Sciences
- Kim Sobien, MBA, MSAT Contamination Control Lead and GSK Fellow, GSK
- James Wamsley, Consultant, ValSource, Inc.