The 2022 PDA Aseptic Processing of Biopharmaceuticals Virtual Conference will address topics related to the manufacturing of sterile drug products and patient-friendly application systems in addition to providing updates on the COVID 19 impact in the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment presented by industry leaders and regulatory inspectors. This conference will also update on the latest new technologies in fill-finish operations (robotics) considering current and upcoming GMP regulations. The conference will also provide updates into market and technology trends for more patient-friendly injection systems.
Presentation topics will be divided into two parts:
- Aseptic Manufacturing in times of Covid-19
- Manufacturing capacities
- Primary packaging sourcing
- Operations management
- A CMO perspective
- Filling Lines & Filling Systems
- Best practices for Extractables testing of Single-Use components
- Important considerations for Aseptic techniques
Container Closure Components and Devices:
- Container Integrity Testing
- Visual Inspection; auto vs. manual
- Container Closure Components: Glass, Elastomers, etc.
- Market Trends in Patient-Friendly Injection Systems
- Devices: Pens, Autoinjectors, and Wearables
Stay tune for more event details, including an exciting line up of speakers and sessions.
Register and save now for the early bird rate!
Learn more about this event
Simultaneous Interpretation/Translation (SI) will be available