The conference will give an update on the emerging GMP and compliance regulations and its impact on pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality functions. This will include an overview of the upcoming changes and your required dealings in a pharmaceutical environment. An important part of the conference is dedicated to the implementation of risk-based approaches in manufacturing.
Presentations will include topics on:
- Control Strategy, as part of the quality system
- Manual Aseptic Processing to Modern Fill Finish Operations
- Aseptic Process Simulation
- Data Integrity and Challenges for Quality Control Labs
- Microbiology for Sterile and Non-Sterile Manufacturing, including modern techniques like rapid micro methods
- New Technologies