The Program Planning Committee, PDA’s Korea Chapter, and PDA invite you to participate in an exciting Conference, 2018 PDA Biopharmaceuticals Conference, Apr. 17-18 in Seoul, Korea.
The goal of this Conference is to give a broad overview on biopharmaceuticals, focusing on important aspects of drug substance and drug product. Topics to be covered include:
- Update on regulations and regulatory inspections
- Facility concepts for pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Single-use systems and next-generation processing
- Contamination control clean rooms and aseptic areas
- Aseptic processing and fill-finish operations
- IPCs and final product testing
- Primary packaging and devices especially for biopharmaceuticals, including the relevant test procedures
Industry and regulatory experts will discuss trends in the biopharmaceutical field, and the regulatory and technical impact of these trends will be detailed. The challenges of commercialization of biosimilars in a competitive global environment will also be addressed.
Presentations will focus on practical technological aspects, using case studies as examples. There will also be a an exhibition showcasing the latest in equipment and services.
Throughout the Conference, there will be plenty of time for questions and in-depth discussion, as well as networking opportunities with experts and colleagues.
To further your learning experience, immediately after the Conference, PDA will host training courses on cleaning and disinfection, primary packaging, and devices.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Seoul!