Background PDA was founded in 1946 by a small group of pharmaceutical manufacturers in the United States. Today it is a non-profit international association numbering more than 10,000 members worldwide involved in the development, manufacture, quality assurance and regulation of pharmaceuticals and related products. The mission of PDA is to support the advancement of pharmaceutical technology by promoting scientifically sound and practical technical information and education for industry and regulatory agencies.
The Israel Chapter
The Israel Chapter was founded in 1997 and is made up of the Executive Committee, including the President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary, the Steering Committee and more than 650 individual members. The Chapter promotes professional interaction between its members by bringing together pharmaceutical manufacturers, suppliers, consumers, academics and regulatory officials to exchange rapidly evolving information on the latest technology and regulations concerning high-quality pharmaceutical production and science in the interest of public health through:
- Discussion Groups
- Task Forces
- Conferences and Meetings
PDA Membership Benefits
PDA strives to offer superior value and services to its members. These benefits provide our members with resources for scientific and technical information, educational opportunities, and enhancement of practical skills. As a PDA member, you will have access to many beneficial resources, including:
- A subscription to the PDA Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
The Journal is considered one of the most relevant and highly cited vehicles for peer-reviewed scientific and technical papers in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- A subscription to International Pharmaceutical Quality (IPQ)
provides an in-depth analysis of problems in the forefront of the regulatory debate, with a focus on the efforts to improve and harmonize the regulation of pharmaceutical quality, as well as internal corporate quality systems.
- PDA Technical Reports as they are published
PDA Technical Reports cover a wide variety of subjects relating to pharmaceutical production, validation and quality assurance.
- A subscription to the PDA Letter
The PDA Letter is PDA's membership publication covering the science, technology, quality, regulatory affairs, association news and updates relevant to the PDA community.
- Substantial registration discounts on all PDA conferences, Training and Research Institute (TRI) courses, web seminars and publications.
- Access to the member's only section of our website.
Online Membership Directory, Draft Technical Documents, PDA Letter and Technical Presentation Archive, Interest Group Minutes and Presentation and much more.
Israel Chapter Membership Benefits
Membership to the PDA Israel Chapter includes the following benefits:
- Free subscription to the quarterly PDA Chapter Newsletter designed to keep members informed of upcoming chapter events and the latest regulatory and industry developments
- Discounts on all chapter meetings, conferences and courses
- Opportunities to participate in PDA's Scientific Committees, Interest Groups and Task Forces
- Opportunities to meet and exchange information with industry representatives from large and small companies, biotech manufacturers, medical device manufacturers, equipment vendors, Ministry of Health officials, academics and consultants
- Access to hands-on educational courses
Become a member of a respected community of professionals leading the way in the advancement of pharmaceutical technology. Learn what you need to know to advance in your profession and contribute to your company's success.