Sale - 20% off!
Original Price US$210 PDA Member, US$259 Nonmember, US$170 Government
Sale prices are already displayed and will be reflected during checkout
The goal of Lynn and Joyce Torbeck's book, Square Root of (N) Sampling Plans: Procedures and Tables for Inspection of Quality Attributes, is to show that the sqrt (N) plans are statistically correct and can be used in applications that minimize risk to the patients.
This book presents technical and practical information for the correct use of the three sqrt (N) attribute sampling plans.
While the book is oriented to the domestic and international pharmaceutical industry, the material is general enough to be adapted to other industries and applications.
Book written in July, 2013
Table of Contents:
Click here to download >>>Detailed Table of Contents
1. FDA Regulatory Requirements for Sampling and Sampling Plans
2. Introduction to Attribute Sampling Plans
3. Representative Sampling
4. The Three Sqrt (N) Plans
5. Using the tables
6. Table of AQL and UQL For n = 0.4 Sqrt (N)
7. Table of AQL and UQL For n = 1+ Sqrt (N)
8. Table of ASQ and UQL For n = For 1.5 Sqrt (N)
9. Statistical Interpretation of the Tables
10. The Source of Square Root of (N) Plans
11. Comparison of Sqrt (N) Plans to ANSI/ASQ Z1.4
12. Can AQL = 0.0?
13. Attribute Sampling Plan Documentation
14. Glossary and Terminology
16. Internet References
About the Authors
Lynn Torbeck and Joyce Torbeck, started Torbeck and Associates in 1988 providing training and consulting in applied statistics and experimental design for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical development, quality assurance and control. Specific effort was targeted to process and method validation under cGMPs. Publications include many journal articles, chapters and several books including a chapter entitled "Using Statistics to Measure and Improve Quality" in
Pharmaceutical Quality edited by Richard Prince and the text Validation by Design both co-published by PDA and DHI.