Fundamental to any temperature-controlled process is the expectation that materials that are stored and shipped within a controlled environment are maintained within a defined temperature range. Typically, this temperature range is within the recommended product storage requirements derived from stability data.
This guidance discusses the process of qualifying actively controlled spaces that are designed to maintain a stable and uniform temperature around the cargo for the duration of transportation or storage at any temperature range.
Available to download
Format: PDF (1 file 812 KB)
Click here to view the digital downloading instruction and Terms of Usage
*To purchase licensing, please contact PDA at [email protected].
Click here to order paper ship version (Item no. 01064).
Table of Contents:
Click here to download >>> Detailed Table of Contents
- Glossary of Terms
- Overview of Active System Operating Characteristics
- Qualification of Active Temperature-Controlled
- Temperature-Controlled Trucks and Trailers
- Temperature-Controlled Ocean Containers
- Active Ulds
- Temperature-Controlled Storage Warehouses/Rooms
- Additional Supporting Documents
Figures and Tables Index