The Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) today announced the volunteer members of its 2023, which will be one of the most geographically diverse in PDA’s history.
Newly elected Directors are:
- Christiana Campa, PhD, GSK (Italy)
- Cylia Chen Ooi, Amgen (United States)
- Marc Gloglovsky, ValSource Inc. (United States)
- Ivy Louis, VIENNI Taining & Consulting LLP (India)
“The incoming members of the 2023 Board of Directors reflects the growing diversity of PDA’s global membership,” said Richard Johnson, PDA President & CEO. “On behalf of PDA, I would like to congratulate these candidates, and all the qualified members who ran in the 2022 board election.”
The complete 2022-2023 Board of Directors and Officers will be composed of the following volunteers:
- Chairs: Sue Schniepp, Regulatory Compliance Associates Inc.
- Chair-Elect: Anil Sawant, Merck & Co./Merck, Sharp & Dohme
- Treasurer: Melissa Seymour, Biogen, Inc.
- Secretary: Emma Ramnarine, Genentech/Roche
- Imm. Past Chair: Jette Christensen, Novo Nordisk
- Bettine Boltres, West Pharmaceutical Services
- Christiana Campa, PhD, GSK
- Javier Camposano, Celltrion
- Mirko Gabriele, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Marc Gloglovsky, ValSource Inc.
- Andrew Hopkins, Abbvie
- Stephan Krause, AstraZeneca Biologics
- Ivy Louis, VIENNI Taining & Consulting LLP
- Amy McDaniel, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Cylia Chen Ooi, Amgen
- Mathias Romacker (ret.)
- Osamu Shirokizawa, Lifescientia