The Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) today announced the results of the 2021 Board of Directors Election for the term beginning January 1, 2022. Each year, PDA’s global membership votes to select directors for the nonprofit Association’s all volunteer Board of Directors, and the Board appoints one Director. In odd years, the membership elects volunteer Officers, who serve two-year terms (except for the chair-elect, who serves for six years as chair-elect, chair, and, finally, as immediate-past-chair).
The 2022-2023 Board of Directors and Officers will be composed of the following volunteers:
- Chairs:Sue Schniepp, Regulatory Compliance Associates Inc.
- Chair-Elect: Anil Sawant, Merck & Co./Merck, Sharp & Dohme
- Treasurer: Melissa Seymour, Biogen, Inc.
- Secretary: Emma Ramnarine, Genentech/Roche
- Imm. Past Chair:Jette Christensen, Novo Nordisk
- Barbara Allen, Eli Lilly and Company
- Bettine Boltres, West Pharmaceutical Services
- Tia Bush, Centessa Pharmaceuticals
- Javier Camposano, Celltrion
- Mirko Gabriele, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Ghada Haddad, Merck & Co.
- Andrew Hopkins, Abbvie
- Stephan Krause, AstraZeneca Biologics
- Amy McDaniel, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Mary Oates
- Mathias Romacker (ret.)
- Osamu Shirokizawa, Lifescientia
“The new and returning officers and directors for the 2022-2023 term are extremely committed and qualified members who will assist PDA as we continue to steer the Association through these turbulent times,” said Richard Johnson, PDA President & CEO. “On behalf of PDA, I want to thank all the members who took the time to vote, the other well-qualified candidates for their commitment to PDA, and the outgoing officers and directors.”
PDA thanks outgoing Immediate Past Chair Rebecca Devine and directors Joyce Hansen and Michael Blackton.