Bethesda, Md., – The Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) today announced plans to offer its industry-leading courses in pharmaceutical science and aseptic processing in Bangalore, India to serve the industry at-large there. The first course, Aseptic Techniques, will be held in March 2019 and the final course, Microbial Data Deviations will be held in November.
PDA will work with EduOriens Skill Development LLP.
“PDA is pleased to bring its leading educational offerings to the pharmaceutical professionals in Bangalore, India,” said Richard Johnson, President & CEO, PDA. “We appreciate the efforts of EduOriens to help facilitate these courses.”
The full listing of courses is:
- Aseptic Techniques - March
- Environmental Monitoring - April
- Aseptic Process Simulations - May
- Microbial Data Deviations - June
- Lyophilization - July
- Aseptic Techniques - August
- Environmental Monitoring - September
- Aseptic Process Simulations - October
- Microbial Data Deviations - November