Upcoming PDA Journal Includes Technology Article on Surface Steam Sterilization Process
Check out an exciting technology application for moist heat sterilization in the May/June PDA Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology!
- “An Evaluation of the Glass Vial Hydrolytic Resistance Method”, Christopher Sloey, et al.
- “Comparing Physical Container Closure Integrity Test Methods and Artificial Leak Methodologies“, Roman Mathaes, et al.
- “Introducing the Alba® Primary Packaging Platform. Part 2: Inorganic Extractables Evaluation“, Alberto Chillon and Daniele Zuccato
- “Insights from a Thermodynamic Study and Its Implications on the Freeze Drying of Pharmaceutical Solutions Having Water and Tert-Butyl Alcohol as a Co-Solvent“, Jee-Ching Wang, Roberto Bruttini and Athanasios I. Liapis
- “Local Concentrating, not Shear Stress, that may Lead to Possible Instability of Protein Molecules during Syringe Injection: A Fluid Dynamic Study with Two-Phase Flow Model“, Lei Xing, Yue Li and Tonglei Li
- "The relation between the load, duration and steam penetration capacity of a surface steam sterilization process; a case study“, Josephus P.C.M. van Doornmalen Gomez Hoyos, Ralph A.C. van Wezel and Klaas Kopinga
- “Stability Evaluation of Hydrogen Peroxide Uptake Samples from Monoclonal Antibody Drug Product Aseptically Filled in VPHP-Sanitized Barrier Systems“, Yuh-Fun Maa, et al.