PDA is pleased to announce the results of the 2018 Board of Directors and Officers election.
The following candidates have been elected to serve as officers on the PDA Board of Directors:
- Chair: Rebecca Devine, PhD, Biopharmaceutical Consultant
- Chair-Elect: Jette Christensen, Scientific Director, Compliance, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Treasurer: Michael Sadowski, Director, Research, Baxter
- Secretary: Steven Lynn, Global Head, Group/Corporate Compliance and
- Immediate Past Chair: Martin VanTrieste
PDA also thanks Hal Baseman, COO, ValSource, who ends his term as Immediate Past-Chair.
PDA congratulates the following new and returning directors to the Board:
- Masahiro Akimoto, Senior Manager, Research and Development and Quality
Assurance Division, Otsuka
- Kerry Ingalls, Vice President, Site
- Mary Oates, Vice President of
Innovative Operations and Network
- Emma Ramnarine, Senior Director
Global Biologics, Genentech/Roche
PDA also thanks outgoing directors Ursula Busse, PhD, Head Quality Intelligence and External Relations, Novartis,
and Deborah Autor, Senior Vice President, Strategic Global Quality and Regulatory Policy, Mylan for their service
on the Board.