PDA offers members many ways to become involved in scientific, technical, quality and regulatory focused activities. These activities include Project Based Volunteering and Leadership Roles.
To volunteer, please fill out the VIP Form - Volunteer Interest Profile.
Project- Based Activity Includes:
- Writing Opportunities – PDA Letter/Journal
- Technical Report Reviewer
- Poster Presenter
- Education Instructor
Long Term (12+ Months):
- PDA Task Force
- Program Planning Committees
PDA Leadership Opportunities Include:
- Audit Committee Member
- Exhibits Committee Member
- Membership Committee Member
- PDA Letter Editorial Committee Member
- Education Committee Member
- Interest Group Leader
- Chapter Officer
- Biotechnology Advisory Board Member
- Regulatory Affairs & Quality Advisory Board Member
- Science Advisory Board Member
Board Of Directors
To learn more about what is involved, please fill out the VIP Form – Volunteer Interest Profile.