PDA is seeking volunteer participants to assist in supporting the activities of the PDA Foundation.
PDA formed the PDA Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, Training and Research (PDAF) in 1997 for the following purposes:
- To support the education, training, and research activities of the Parenteral Drug Association, Inc. and to generally support education, training, and research in the pharmaceutical sciences.
- To increase awareness and educate the public on pharmaceutical sciences by disseminating information and presenting public discussion groups, forums, panels, lectures, and other programs.
- To do any other things which are consistent with its other goals and objectives.
We need volunteers (Members & Non-members) to assist with:
- Fundraising activities
- Social media promotion
- Increase the awareness of the PDA Foundation and its mission.
Volunteers with previous fundraising experience would be a plus, but enthusiasm and social media skills are equally important. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in volunteering to promote the Foundation and its mission.
Please send your CV and reasons for volunteering to [email protected]. We are planning to begin selecting volunteers by June 30, 2021. For additional information or questions, please contact [email protected].
- Logistics and Registration