The Membership Advisory Committee (MAC) continues to seek PDA members from Europe and Asia for the 2019-2020 term. The role of the MAC is to advise, inform, and support the strategic objectives of the association related to membership. In particular we seek to enhance the value of PDA membership and sustain the growth of PDA globally.
The MAC serves as a point of member feedback on PDA membership and related policies and programs. Responsibilities of the committee include but are not limited to:
- Review the results of the biennial membership survey and make recommendations on proposed actions;
- Provide feedback on proposed membership campaigns to assure greater effectiveness;
- Provide feedback on current benefits including perceived value and accessibility;
- Make suggestions for new benefits or changes to existing benefits to maximize membership recruitment and retention;
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the Chapter Council.
- The committee meets quarterly by teleconference.
Who Should Apply
The committee is looking to fill open positions with current members of all types, from outside of the United States.
- Active PDA Membership in good standing