On Thursday, August 10, 2017 the PDA Texas Chapter will be hosting a Half-Day Event on Science, Quality, and Manufacturing, including a New Event Format. The event will be hosted by Alcon in Fort Worth, TX and broadcasted simultaneously at a satellite location hosted by ICU Medical in Austin, TX.
Manufacturing tours will be available at the beginning of the events at both locations during registration. You will choose the location you will be attending as part of the registration process.
This event will begin at 9:00 am and end at approximately 3:30 pm. It will include a tour, lunch, and 4 presentations. Click here to download full agenda including a list of presenters and their specific topics. This is a perfect opportunity to network with industry colleagues and hear informative presentations/discussions. Click here for more details.
Jim Polarine, STERIS Corporation: Industry Best Practices on Cleaning and Disinfection: PDA Technical Report No. 70
Keith Bader, Hyde Engineering: Translating the Process Validation Paradigm to Cleaning Processes & Case Study
Earl White PhD, MDx Bioanalytical Laboratories: Combining HPLC Methods and Mass Spectrometry in the Characterization of Therapeutic Biomolecules
Steve Lynn, Novartis, Ex-FDA: Presentation TBA
Register by July 16, 2017: $50 for PDA Members, $60 for Non-PDA Members, $25 for Students
Register after July 16, 2017: $60 for PDA Members, $70 for Non-PDA Members, $35 for Students
- 9:00 to 10:30am - Registration, Social Hour with Vendors, and Manufacturing Tours
- 10:30 to 11:15am - Presentation 1
- 11:15 to 12:00pm - Presentation 2
- 12:00 to 1:00pm - Lunch / Networking / Vendor Exhibits
- 1:00 to 1:45pm - Presentation 3
- 1:45 to 2:00pm - Break / Networking / Vendor Exhibits
- 2:00 to 2:45pm - Presentation 4
- 2:45 to 3:30pm - Q&A / Closing Remarks
Sponsor / Exhibit opportunities
Click here for more details and to register today.
- Platinum Plus Package (2 spots): Cost $1000 and includes sponsor recognition, table top displays at both locations, 2 free registrants, and 5 minute company introduction
- Platinum Package (5 spots): Cost $750 and includes sponsor recognition, table top displays at both locations, and 2 free registrants
- Gold Package: (5 spots): Cost $500 and includes sponsor recognition, table top display at one location (select during registration), and 1 free registrant
- Silver Package: Cost $250 and includes sponsor recognition.