On Thursday, March 1, 2018, the PDA Texas Chapter will be holding an event hosted by National Center for Therapeutics Manufacturing. This event will begin with registration at 4:00 pm and end at approximately 9:00 pm. The event will include dinner and 3 presentations. Click here for the full agenda including a list of presenters and their specific topics.
- Susan Schniepp (Regulatory Compliance Associates, Inc.): Outsourcing Activities: Making the most of the client/provider relationship
- John Wass (Commissioning Agents, Inc.): Tech Transfer Case Study Using a Retrospective QbD Approach
- Greg Williams (Novartis) and Beth Kirschenheiter (ICU Medical): PDA/FDA Conference Highlights and Benchmarking Session
- $50 for PDA Members
- $60 for Non-PDA Members
- $25 for Students
4:00 to 5:00pm: Registration, Networking, Vendor Exhibits
5:00 to 5:10pm: Opening Remarks
5:10 to 6:00pm: Presentation 1
6:00 to 6:15pm: Break / Networking / Vendor Exhibits
6:15 to 7:05pm: Presentation 2
7:05 to 7:50pm: Dinner / Networking / Vendor Exhibits
7:50 to 8:40pm: Presentation 3
8:40 to 9:00pm: Q&A / Closing Remarks
Hurricane Harvey Donations
Global PDA has setup up a fundraising page for Hurricane Harvey with the donations being provided to the Houston Food Bank. This is a great opportunity for us to help our fellow Texans affected by Hurricane Harvey and having our money go further with PDA matching up to $5000. Please join us in supporting those affected by the hurricane and donate today.
Sponsor / Exhibit opportunities
Click here for more details and to register today.
- Platinum Package: Cost $1000 and includes sponsor recognition, table top display, 2 free registrants, and 5 minute company introduction
- Gold Package: Cost $500 and includes sponsor recognition, table top display, and 1 free registrant
- Silver Package: Cost $250 and includes sponsor recognition.
PDA Texas 2018 Events
May Half-Day Event
Fort Worth, TX hosted at the Alcon Facility with a satellite location in Austin, TX at the ICU Medical Facility. Date and details being finalized.
September Half-Day Event
Location and Date being finalized.
September/October 2018 Chapter Board Elections
Elections for 2019-2020 PDA Texas Chapter Board Members
Nominees submission period will open Monday, September 10th to close on Friday, October 12th
Voting period will open Wednesday, October 17th to close on Wednesday, November 21st.