Join us for 2020 PDA 4th Annual Fall Symposium! Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have spread out this virtual symposium over the course of a week instead of our usual one-day symposium to accommodate attendee schedules. We will be discussing “Risk-Based Approaches during the Pandemic”, including Virtual Audits, Contamination Control and Quality Systems.
- Julia Taylor, Director of Quality Assurance, Boston Analytical
- Kimberli Armstrong, QC Supervisor, Environmental Monitoring, Millipore Sigma
- Aaron J. Mertens, Technical Service Manager, Steris
- Adam Fox, VP of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Cryoport
- Erika Pfeiler, Ph.D, Microbiologist, Branch Chief CDER/OPQ/OPMA Division of Microbiology Assessment, FDA
- Nasim Anbarafshan, Quality Systems Manager, Neogenomics
- Frank Panofen, PhD, Life Science Division, Product Line Manager Microbials, PMS
- Mark Hallworth, Regional Sales Manager, PMS
- Lara Iovino, Sr. Manager, Controlled Environments/Production Solutions, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Mina Gavrilova, Global Quality Coordinator, Huve Pharma
- Corinne Cleary, Product Specialist: Technical Processes & Innovation, Novatek
There will also be daily exhibitor workshops, a Student Chapter Poster Presentation and a "Bring Your Own Challenge" Workshop and panel discussion.