Cold Chain is challenging for pharmaceutical industry and more so in Asia where even non-pharmaceutical logistics is facing difficulties to ensure goods arrive on time, on location and at the right condition!
Join our pharmaceutical colleagues to discuss about challenges, trends, regulations and future of Cold Chain Management in a Full Day symposium on 18 July 2019 in Suntec City Convention Centre.
We will have opportunity to hear from the key stakeholders such as:
- Dr. Goh Cheong Hian, Deputy Director, GDP Unit, Audit & Licensing Division, Health Sciences Authority
- Alan Kennedy, Executive Director, Poseidon
- Ang Por Chin, VP - Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, ST Logistics Healthcare Business
- Brett Marshall, Corporate Head of Quality Assurance, Zuellig Pharma
- Joshua Choo, Director Supply Chain, Amgen
- Yumika Takada, Audit Specialist, Quality Audit, Audit & Risk Management, GSK Vaccines
Register early by 17 June 2019 to secure your seat