PDA Singapore Chapter's 2018 Annual General Meeting is on 17 May 2018. As part of the AGM, we are privileged to have two distinguished speakers to share the most recent regulatory trends:
- Current regulatory and inspection trend (by Jessica Teo (Division Director, Audit and Licensing Division, Health Sciences Authority (HSA))
- Lifecycle Management of Combination Products and EU Regulation Update (by Mike Wallenstein (Executive Director QA, Novartis)*
Don't miss this rare opportunity to get an update on regulatory trends including a deep dive into the Combination Products regulatory topic and a networking event. Check out the updated Agenda HERE.
If you are a member, your attendance will also help shape the agenda of PDA Singapore Chapter in the year to come. Please indicate your willingness to volunteer in the topic as well.
In order to defray the cost, a small participation fee applies to this event and the fee includes networking dinner (note: this is a change from previous e-mail)
- PDA member and Government employee: SGD 30.00
- Other Non-Member: SGD 60.00 (if you bring in a second person, he/she will need to pay only SGD 40.00)
Transfer the fee to secure your participation
Account Name: PDA Singapore Chapter
Account Number: 020-902240-4
Bank: DBS Bank
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 020
NOTE: Please send your payment transaction number to email@example.com and an electronic invoice will be sent to you.
Do contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any event, sponsorship or registration enquires. We are also open for any sponsorship to this AGM.
* Integration of drugs and medical devices present new challenges for the stakeholders in the pharmaceutical industry. In fact, PDA has published TR 73 on Prefilled Syringe User Requirements recently. Hence, PDA Singapore Chapter is organising a number of event this year to bring together industry and regulatory experts to share their experiences, new developments, regulatory considerations, challenges and industry trends in this exciting area. Another evening talk has been planned on 12 July where we will have a sharing from another expert from the industry.
Register your PDA membership at https://www.pda.org/membership/join-or-renew-today
Sign up for our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/cdZS_r