08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Join PDA Ireland in Dublin in October to hear about the latest developments in Aseptic Processing with a focus on Media Fill simulations, training techniques and addressing topics associated with sterile Fill Finish Manufacturing, including latest Annex 1 revision.
Meet keynote speakers from the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries and academia including Greg McGurk (ex HPRA regulator) who will guide us on advances in aseptic processing, Media Fill and perspectives on sterile manufacturing and latest Annex 1 revision.
This course will be of value to managers, supervisors, training specialists, persons working in operations, process engineering, quality assurance, microbiology and regulatory affairs.
- Advances in aseptic processing Perspectives on Media Fills;
- Latest Annex 1 revision;
- Utilizing principles of learning;
- Communication skills;
- Best practices, Virtual Reality & Media Fill methodologies;
- Optimal way of executing tasks right the first time;
- Understanding process steps;
- Knock-on benefits of correct training (i.e. increase proficiency, safety, quality and productivity);
- How to make it easier for team members to absorb information;
- Measuring the effectiveness of training programs;
- Case Studies;
- Facilitated open forum discussion aimed at addressing general topics associated with Sterile Fill Finish Manufacturing;
- and sharing experiences and benchmarking with industry representatives.
Featuring Case Studies & Industry Speakers from:
Greg McGurk, Regeneron
Professor Anthony Gallagher, UCC
Valerie Mulholland, GMP Services
Emmett Cullinane, Sanofi
Pricing for this event is Euro 200.00 (plus €10.44 booking fee)
Register by 29 September 2018.
Cancellations must be made by 27 September 2018.
Parking is available at the hotel.
Please contact Valerie Mulholland for additional information.