RC Dutt Rd, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007, India
Container closure performance and integrity are critical for providing robust protection to sensitive drug formulations against a large variety of physicochemical stresses.
The system must work together to ensure accurate dosing and delivery to the patient.
These attributes must be maintained throughout the product lifecycle, ranging from the manufacturing, storage, and distribution, to use and disposal by end users.
With half a day factory visit and one and a half days the classroom
session to address the complexities and challenges to container closure performance and integrity.
- Process for assuring packaging quality across the product lifecycle
- Explain defects in glass vials (a) Molded (b) Tubular
- elamination issues in glass - Possible causes and techniques for mitigation
- Regulatory consideration for packaging lifecycle
- Case study on opportunities in design and quality evaluation of drug delivery and device packaging
- Causes of particulate matter attributed to packaging material and eliminating particulate matter
- Case study on Prefilled Syringe (PFS): Optimization of a unit operation for a drug delivery system for complex injectables
- Challenges with selection of closures during development, scale up and full scale manufacturing
Who Should Attend
Research & Development Team
Technology Transfer Team
Quality Assurance Team
Quality Control Team
GST at 18%
As levied by Govt of India
Please download the registration form for payment information.
For further details, please contact Biny Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 98860 76191