- Evaluate current aseptic processing procedures.
- Assess potential risks of product contamination using airflow visualization techniques.
- Determine the necessary components of an effective environmental monitoring program.
- Describe the importance of filter integrity testing.
- Examine the media fill operation to ensure appropriate interventions and observations occur.
- Discuss finished product testing requirements.
- Correlate basic microbiology concepts and techniques to multiple aspects of aseptic processing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of sanitization techniques and disinfectant evaluation by properly operating different cleaning systems.
- Interpret regulatory requirements for manufacturing sterile products produced by aseptic processing.
David Masahiro - Keynote Speaker, study Microbiology and Chemical Engineering in San Jose State College. He worked as a consultant of aseptic solutions for KMI and Genentech In a variety of positions for environmental control. He specializes in water systems, environmental, and aseptic processing. Matsuhiro He is a member and speaker of the PDA and other professional associations
Fenando Marcellan - Pall
Jim Polarine - Steris
Frank Haerterich - Bausch-Stroebel
Roberto Uchimure - Merck Group
Program Planning Committee
Rose Nascimento, Libbs
Deolinda Martins, West
Alexandre Terada, Allergan
Luís Wenzel, Allergan
Tathiane Castro, Amgen
Jorge Anselmo, MSD
Tereza Amaral, PDA Brazil
Wolfgang Löscher Filho, Libbs
Leonidas Orjuela, AudisisVale
Daniela Sanchez, Das Labor