PDA Europe is proud to announce the first IG Meeting Technology Transfer in Europe!
Technology transfers play an increasingly vital role due to a rise in outsourced operations and corporate acquisitions. To ensure drug supply the pharmaceutical industry is registering a tremendous increase of Technology Transfer activities. This entails technical and business-related challenges for big pharma as well as for small or virtual companies. Concise expertise and a robust approach are needed to drive for success. Therefore, PDA created the Technology Transfer Interest Group in 2016 with a clear goal: subject matter experts need to be connected and discuss about best practices, challenges and anticipation of needs and trends.
This vision in mind, we are proud to announce the first F2F IG Meeting Technology Transfer in Europe as a prelude to the inaugural 2019 PDA Europe conference on Biomanufacturing and the second edition of the conference on Project Management in the Pharmaceutical Industry to take place in Munich Germany, on 3-4 September and 5 September, respectively.
This meeting will focus on discussions around:
- Recent activities of the Interest Group and achievements made in past 2 years
- The 2019 survey on how companies handle the challenges of technology transfers, including their knowledge and risk management, documentation, and business strategies
- Regulatory implications and the impact of emerging technologies
- Technology Transfer Matrix developed as a tool to cross-link teams and main activities needed during a Technology Transfer and to enable benchmarking in the industry.
- Future action plan for the Interest Group and current hot topics in Technology Transfer
Take advantage of the open forum design and hear presentations from leading experts, interact and discuss your experiences with colleagues in round table discussions. Interested in sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues? We welcome submission of presentations focused specifically on the meeting topic or other relevant topics of current interest to the industry. Please send your proposal no later than 9 August 2019, to the attention of Teresa Schubach.