On behalf of the Scientific Program Planning Committee and PDA, we are proud to present the new area of Biomanufacturing joined by Pharmaceutical Lyophilization as the 2022 PDA BioManufactoring Conference to take place as a 3 – track conference face-to-face in Amsterdam / The Netherlands on 20-21 September 2022.
We focus on the new era of Biomanufacturing. The crisis has evidenced the need for flexible regulatory frameworks and concurrence across Health Authorities to support rapid access of vaccines and biotherapeutics as well as sustainable lifecycle management.
The conference will emphasize many topics ensuring a balanced perspective from Academia, Industry representatives and Regulators from EDQM and EMA and others!
Check out an exciting agenda presenting also highlights coming from academic research as well as the latest in industrial applications and manufacturing developments.
We look forward to welcoming you face-2-face again!
The Co - Chairs
Cristiana Campa, PhD, GSK Vaccines
Raf De Dier, PhD, Janssen
Scientific Program Planning Committee:
- Cristiana Campa, PhD, GSK Vaccines(Co-Chair)
- Raf De Dier, PhD, Janssen (Co-Chair)
- Michael De Felippis, Phd, Eli Lilly and Company, Inc.
- Elisabeth Vachette, Sartorius Stedim Biotech SA
- Diane Wilkinson, AstraZeneca
- Thierry Gastineau, PhD, Sanofi-Pasteur SA
- Arnaud Paris, BioMerieux
- Thomas Beutler, GEA Lyophil GmbH
- Julian Lenger, PhD, Bayer AG
- Sabine Hauck, PhD, Leukocare AG
- Jörg Lümkemann, PhD, La Roche AG
- Yves Mayeresse, GSK Vaccines
- Marta Antunes, MSD
- Susanne Joerg, PhD, ten23 health AG
- Josh Eaton, PDA
- Falk Klar, PDA
- Sabine Hartmann, Manager Programs & Events, PDA