1. Please indicate event for which you would like a complimentary Press Pass
2. Please provide your contact information
3. Terms & Conditions
- Only one press pass per company/publication
- Press pass permits entry to standard conference sessions, i.e., plenary and break-out sessions, mid-morning and mid-afternoon refreshments, and the exhibition hall.
- Press pass does not include access to extra-conference events, i.e., continental breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, receptions, entertainment, TRI courses, etc., nor free access to conference booklets, slides, recordings, and other materials prepared for paying attendees.
- Anyone distributing promotional materials or samples in the PDA meeting rooms, hallways near meeting rooms, near the PDA registration desk, or any other space near or adjacent to the PDA meeting space will forfeit their press pass and be asked to leave the conference. Materials found will be removed. Exhibit space is available at most PDA conferences; contact David Hall at +1 (301) 656-5900, ext. 160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tape recording is prohibited at all PDA Conferences, except by PDA staff. Anyone found tape recording a PDA event will be asked to leave the event.
By clicking Submit, I agree to the above Terms & Conditions.