PDA formed the Foundation for Pharmaceutical education, Training, and Research (PDA Foundation) in 1997 for the following purposes:
- To support the education, training and research activities of the Parenteral Drug Association, Inc. (PDA), an organization recognized as exempt from taxation under Sections 501 (a) and 501 (c) (6) of the Internal Revenue Code;
- To support the education, training and research activities of the PDA Training and Research Institute;
- To generally support education, training and research in the pharmaceutical sciences;
- To increase the public's awareness and understanding of the pharmaceutical sciences;
- To educate the public by disseminating information and presenting public discussion groups, forums, panels, lectures and other programs on the pharmaceutical sciences; and
- To do any and all other things which are generally consistent with its other goals and objectives.
The PDA Foundation accepts contributions, gifts, and grants to further this mission. To make a contribution, gift or grant, please contact Richard M. Johnson, President, Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, Training, and Research at Johnson@pda.org, or 301-656-5900 x123.