- Produce the Chapter Newsletter.
- Provide chapter updates to PDA for inclusion in the PDA Letter.
- Submit updates to the Chapter Vice President for the chapter website.
- Take pictures at chapter events for inclusion in the Chapter Newsletter.
- Develop a plan to phase out hard copies of the Chapter Newsletter.
- Contact new members via phone and emails to educate them on their new member benefits.
- Assist in the development of a new membership packet.
- Assist in the development of a policy for honorary members in recognition of their outstanding contributions.
- Coordinate the distribution of chapter mailings and send email notifications to chapter members as required.
- Arrange for guest speakers to present at chapter meetings.
- Maintain a directory of speakers, topics and biographies.
- Determine A/V requirements for guest speakers and coordinate travel arrangements as necessary.
- Coordinate the informational material distributed at meetings.
- Develop and administer the sponsorship policy.
- Track chapter sponsor commitments ensure these commitments are met.
- Serve as the primary contact for the sponsors and assist the sponsors at chapter events.
Join Southeast Chapter
Please send an email or letter to Blue Star Services using the information below:
Blue Star Services email@example.com
2501 Blue Ridge Road, Suite 250
Raleigh, NC 27607-6346