Welcome to the Missouri Valley Chapter of PDA. Using the navigation bar to your right, you can find additional, detailed information about various aspects of our Chapter.
- General information about our chapter
- Listing of our upcoming events at the "Upcoming Events" link
- Electronic copies of presentations will be at the "Presentation" link
- Electronic version of our newsletters will be at the "Chapter News" link
- Pictures of interest from our events will be at the “Pictures” link
- Information about how you become part of the fun at the "Get Involved" link
- If you want to sponsor an event or a newsletter go to the "Sponsorship" link for the opportunities
- Contact information for the Missouri Valley PDA board at the "Contact Us" link
- Our chapter policies are found under the "Chapter Resources" link
The Missouri Valley Chapter was given PDA Board Approval on June 14, 2010.
The geographic territory of the chapter is:
with events held primarily in Kansas City and St. Louis.
We are a part of a respected international community of technological professionals leading the way in the advancement of pharmaceutical technology. We welcome participation from anyone involved in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, academic or government institutions with a desire to learn more or share information about issues facing these industries.
PDA membership will enable you to:
- Increase your Scientific Knowledge
- Keep pace with current regulations
- Network with your peers
The national PDA also offers training courses, a journal, a newsletter and many other documents of interest.
Our meetings are open to members and non-members.