Welcome to the Missouri Valley Chapter of PDA. Using the navigation bar to your right, you can find additional, detailed information about various aspects of our Chapter.
- General information about our chapter
- Electronic copies of presentations will be at the "Presentation" link
- Electronic version of our newsletters will be at the "Chapter News" link
- Information about how you become part of the fun at the "Get Involved" link
- If you want to sponsor an event or a newsletter go to the "Sponsorship" link for the opportunities
- Contact information for the Missouri Valley PDA board at the "Chapter Officers" link
The Missouri Valley Chapter was given PDA Board Approval on June 14, 2010.
The geographic territory of the chapter is:
with events held primarily in Kansas City and St. Louis.
We are a part of a respected international community of technological professionals leading the way in the advancement of pharmaceutical technology. We welcome participation from anyone involved in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, academic or government institutions with a desire to learn more or share information about issues facing these industries.
PDA membership will enable you to:
- Increase your Scientific Knowledge
- Keep pace with current regulations
- Network with your peers
The national PDA also offers training courses, a journal, a newsletter and many other documents of interest.
Our meetings are open to members and non-members.